Satoshi KURIKI's Home Page
Welcome to my home page. My name is Satoshi Kuriki.
I was born in Nagano, Japan, in 1959. I graduated from the Ueda High School. I got Bachelors and Ph.D. degrees from the Department of Mathematical
Engineering and Instrumental Physics of the University of Tokyo in 1982
and 1993, respectively. I am now a professor of the Institute of Statistical
Mathematics, Research Organization of Information and Systems (ISM, ROIS).
I was serving as the General Section Chief Editor of the Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics (AISM) during 2007-2012.
My current research projects:
- Geometry of random fields and the Minkowski functional
- Multivariate distribution theory (graphical model, copula, random matrices)
- Volumes-of-tube method and multiple comparisons
- Topological data analysis
- Goodness-of-fit statistics and associated stochastic processes
Official sites (Japanese, English)
10-3 Midoricho, Tachikawa, Tokyo 190-8562, Japan
kuriki (at) ism.ac.jp
Last updated: February 18, 2020.