- I. Nevat, Gareth W. Peters, F. Septier and T. Matsui,
"Estimation of Spatially Correlated Random Fields in
Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks," IEEE Transactions on
Signal Processing, March 2015.
- T. Yamada, N. Nakamichi, and T. Matsui, "Score Prediction in
Web Usability Evaluation Using Matrix Factorization," Journal of
Information Processing, vol. 56(1), pp. 97-105, 2015.
- K. Markov, T. Matsui, "Music Genre and Emotion Recognition
Using Gaussian Processes", Access, IEEE, Vol .2, pp.688-697,
- K.Markov, T.Matsui, "High level feature extraction for the
self-taught learning algorithm," EURASIP Journal on Audio,
Speech, and Music Processing, 6, 2013.
- N. Nakamichi, T. Yamada, T. Matsui, M. Sakai and K. Shima,
"Detection of Low Satisfaction Web Pages with Discriminant
Analysis using Data of Userfs Behavior (in Japanese), " The
Journal of Human Interface Society, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 23-32,
- Y. Hanatsuka, T. Higuchi and T. Matsui, "Classification of
Road-Surface Condition by Tire Accelaration Waveform Analysis
Based on HMM (in Japanese)," IEICE, J95-D, 3, pp. 570-577, 2012.
- T. Yamada, N. Nakamichi, and T. Matsui, "Discriminative
pattern extraction for user interaction with low usability web
page (in Japanese)," The Journal of Human Interface Society,
Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 417-416, 2010.
- M. Yamada, M. Sugiyama, and T. Matsui, "Semi-supervised
Speaker Identification under Covariate Shift," Signal
Processing, SIGPRO3822, 2010.
- O. Birkenes, T. Matsui, K. Tanabe, S. M. Siniscalchi, T. A.
Myrvoll, and M. H. Johnsen, "Penalized Logistic Regression with
HMM Log-Likelihood Regressors for Speech Recognition," Audio,
Speech, and Language Processing, IEEE Transactions on , vol.18,
no.6, pp.1440-1454, Aug. 2010.
- I. R. Lane, T. Kawahara, T. Matsui, and S. Nakamura,
"Out-of-domain utterance detection using classification
confidences of multiple topics," IEEE Trans. Speech & Audio
Process., Vol.15, No.1, pp.150-161, 2007.
- T. Matsui and K. Tanabe, "Comparative Study of Speaker
Identification Methods: dPLRM, SVM and GMM," IEICE, Vol.E89-D,
3, pp. 1066-1073, 2006.
- T. Matsui, F. K. Soong and B. -H. Juang, "Verification of
Multi-Class Recognition Decision: A Classification Approach,"
IEICE, E88-D, 3, pp. 455-462, 2005.
- I. R. Lane, T. Kawahara, T. Matsui and S. Nakamura, "Dialogue
Speech Recognition by Combining Hierarchical Topic
Classification and Language Model Switching," IEICE, E88-D, 3,
pp. 446-454, 2005.
- T. Jitsuhiro, T. Matsui and S. Nakamura, "Automatic generation
of non-uniform HMM topologies based on the MDL criterion,"
IEICE, E87-D, 8, pp. 2121-2129, 2004.
- T. Matsui and K. Aikawa, " Robust model for speaker
verification against session-dependent utterance variation, "
IEICE, Vol. E86-D, No. 4, pp. 712-718, 2003.
- K. Markov, T. Matsui, R. Gruhn, J. Zhang and S. Nakamura, "
Noise and channel distortion robust ASR system for DARPA SPINE2
task, " IEICE,@Vol. E86-D, No. 3, pp. 497-504, 2003.
- J. Zhang, K. Markov, T. Matsui and S. Nakamura, " A study on
acoustic modeling of pauses for recognizing noisy conversational
speech, " IEICE, Vol. E86-D, No. 3, pp. 489-496, 2003.
- K. Okuda, T. Matsui and S. Nakamura, " An acoustic modeling
for stressed speech in error recovery Japanese utterances (in
Japanese)," IEICE, J86-D-II, 1, pp. 42-51, 2003.
- K. Okuda, T. Matsui, M. Naito, Y. Sagisaka and S. Nakamura,
"Creation and evaluation of a large-scale Japanese speech
database with wide regional and age distribution (in Japanese),"
The Journal of The Acoustical Society of Japan, Vol. 58, No. 9,
pp. 569-578, 2002.
- T. Matsui and S. Furui, "N-best-based unsupervised speaker
adaptation for speech recognition," Computer Speech and
Language, 12, pp. 41-50, 1998.
- T. Matsui, T. Nishitani and S. Furui, "A study of model and a
priori threshold updating in speaker verification (in
Japanese)," IEICE, J81-D-II, 2, pp. 268-276, 1998.
- T. Matsui, T. Kanno and S. Furui, "Speaker recognition using
HMM composition in noisy environments," Computer Speech and
Language, 10, pp. 107-116, 1996.
- T. Matsui and S. Furui, "Text-prompted speaker recognition (in
Japanese)," IEICE, J79-D-II, 5, pp. 647-656, 1996.
- T. Matsui and S. Furui, "Likelihood normalization using a
phoneme- and speaker-independent model for speaker
verification," Speech Communication, Vol. 17, No. 1-2, pp.
- T. Matsui and S. Furui, "Comparison of text-independent
speaker recognition methods using VQ-distortion and
discrete/continuous HMMs (in Japanese)," IEICE, J77-A, 4,
pp. 601-606, 1994.
- T. Matsui and S. Furui, "Text-independent speaker recognition
using vocal tract and pitch information (in Japanese),"
IEICE, J75-A, 4, pp. 703-709, 1992.