| Hiroshi SOMEYA
Assistant Professor, Intelligent Information Processing Group, Department of Statistical Modeling
(1) Hiroshi Someya (in press): Theoretical basis of parameter tuning for finding optima near the boundaries of search spaces in real-coded genetic algorithms, Soft Computing, doi: 10.1007/s00500-011-0732-1.
(2) Hiroshi Someya (2011): Theoretical Analysis of Phenotypic Diversity in Real-valued Evolutionary Algorithms with More-than-one-element Replacement, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 15(2), 248-266, doi:10.1109/TEVC.2010.2083668.
(3) Hiroshi Someya, Kensaku Sakamoto and Masayuki Yamamura (2009): Biologically-implemented Genetic Algorithm for Protein Engineering, Proceedings of ACM Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference: GECCO-2009, 233-240.
(4) Hiroshi Someya (2008): Parameter Tuning of Real-valued Crossover Operators for Statistics Preservation, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5361 Simulated Evolution and Learning (Proceedings of The Seventh International Conference on Simulated Evolution And Learning: SEAL2008), 269-278.
(5) Hiroshi Someya (2008): Cautious Particle Swarm, Proceedings of IEEE Swarm Intelligence Symposium: SIS2008, 1-6.
(6) Hiroshi Someya (2008): Theoretical Parameter Value for Appropriate Population Variance of the Distribution of Children in Real-coded GA, Proceedings of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation: CEC 2008 (IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence: WCCI 2008), 2722-2729.
(7) Hiroshi Someya (2007): Theoretical Analysis on an Inversion Phenomenon of Convergence Velocity in a Real-Coded GA, Proceedings of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation: CEC 2007, 4531-4537.
(8) Hiroshi Someya (2007): Promising Search Regions of Crossover Operators for Function Optimization, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 4570: IEA/AIE 2007, 434-443.
(9) Kensaku Sakamoto, Masayuki Yamamura and Hiroshi Someya (2005): Toward ``Wet'' Implementation of Genetic Algorithm for Protein Engineering, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3384 DNA Computing: DNA 10, 308-318.
(10) Hiroshi Someya and Masayuki Yamamura (2005): A Robust Real-Coded Evolutionary Algorithm with Toroidal Search Space Conversion, Soft Computing, 9, 254-269.
(11) Hiroshi Someya and Masayuki Yamamura (2002): Robust evolutionary algorithms with toroidal search space conversion for function optimization, Proceedings of Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference: GECCO 2002), 553-560.
(12) Hiroshi Someya and Masayuki Yamamura (2001): Genetic algorithm with search area adaptation for the function optimization and its experimental analysis, Proceedings of Congress on Evolutionary Computation: CEC 2001, 933-940.
(13) Hiroshi Someya and Masayuki Yamamura (1999): A genetic algorithm without parameters tuning and its application on the floorplan design problem, Proceedings of Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference: GECCO 99, 620-627.
Membership of Academic Societies
The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (Senior Member), The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, The Japanese Society for Evolutionary Computation, Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Information Processing Society of Japan, Japan Association for Medical Informatics, Japan Statistical Society, IEEE, ACM SIGEVO
IEEE CEC 2011 technical program committee, Local Organizing Committee of IASC2008, SEAL 2008 program committee, SIS 2008 reviewer committee, etc.