| Makio ISHIGURO
Adjunct Professor, Center for Engineering and Technical Support
(1) Yafune, A., Funatogawa, T. and Ishiguro, M. (2005): Extended Information Criterion (EIC) approach for linear mixed effects models under restricted maximum likelihood (REML) estimation, Statistics in Medicine, 24, 3417-3729.
(2) Yafune, A., Narukawa, M. and Ishiguro, M. (2005): A Note on Sample Size Determination for Akaike Information Criterion (AIC) Approach to Clinical Data Analysis, Communication in Statistics --- Theory and Methods, 34, 2331-2343.
(3)Ishiguro, M. (2003): Modeling of "Myself" in statistical science , Science of Modeling(eds. Higuchi, T., Iba, Y. and Ishiguro. M.), 71-80, The Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
(4)Ishiguro M., Sakamoto Y. and Kitagawa G. (1997): Bootstrapping log likelihood and EIC, an extension of AIC, Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 49, 411-434.
(5)Ishiguro, M. (1994) Why does AIC work?, Oyosuri - Bulletin of the Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 4, 125-138. (in Japanese)
(6)Kaise, T., Ishiguro, M., Yafune, A. and Matsubara, T. (1999): Survival analysis after surgical operation for esophageal cancer based on EIC, Japanese Journal of Biometrics, 20, 93-107.
(7)Tamura, Y., Sato, T., Ooe, M. and Ishiguro, M.(1991): A procedure for tidal analysis with a Bayesian Information Criterion, Geophysical Journal International, 104, 507-516.
(8)Yafune, A., Matsubara, T. and Ishiguro, M. (1993): Bayesian analysis of lymphatic spreading patterns in cancer of the thoracic esophagus, Ann. Inst. Statist. Math., 45, 401-418.
(9)Yafune, A., Ishiguro, M. and Kitagawa, G. (1996): Kullback-Leibler information approach to the optimum measurement point for Bayesian estimation, Communications in Statistics, 25, 519-536.
(10)Ishiguro, M. (2001): Tidal data analysis and information criteria, Journal of the Geodetic Society of Japan, 47, 273-280.
(11)Yafune, A. and Ishiguro, M. (1999): Bootstrap approach for constructing confidence intervals for population pharmacokinetic parameters. I: A use of bootstrap standard error, Statistics in Medicine, 18, 581-599.
(12)Yafune, A. and Ishiguro, M. (1999): Bootstrap approach for constructing confidence intervals for population pharmacokinetic parameters. II: A bootstrap modification of standard two stage (STS) method for phase I trial, Statistics in Medicine, 18, 601-612.
(13)Yafune, A. and Ishiguro, M. (2001): Modification of pharmacokinetic sampling schedules in clinical phase I trials: A use of the Kullback-Leibler information , Statistics in Medicine, 20, 1033-1049.
(14)Yafune, A. and Ishiguro, M. (2001): Population pharmacokinetic analysis of ephedrine in Kampo prescriptions : A study in healthy volunteers and clinical use of the pharmacokinetic results, International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology Research, 21, 95-102.
(15)Yafune, A. and Ishiguro, M. (2003) A simulation-based confidence band for drug concentration in blood - an application to a clinical phase I trial -, Statistics in Medicine, 22, 3045-3053.
(1) Yafune, A. and Ishiguro, M. (2004): Population Pharmaco-kinetic Data Analysis, Asakura Publishing Company, Tokyo (in Japanese).
(2) Ishiguro, M. (2004): Complex System Analysis based on Subjective Informtaion, in Frontiers of Statistical Science (Amari, S., Takeuchi, K., Takemura, A. and Iba, Y.), Vol. 4, Hierarchical Bayesian Model and Related Issues.
(3) Sakamoto, Y., Ishiguro, M. and Kitagawa, G. (1986): Akaike Information Criterion Statistics , D.Reidel Publishing Company, Dordrecht/Tokyo.
(4) Ishiguro, M. and Oya, T. (1999): Analysis of a Human/2-wheeled-Vehicle System by ARdock, in The Practice of Time Series Analysis (eds. Akaike, H. and Kitagawa, G.), 209-228, Springer-Verlag, New York.
(5) Ishiguro, M., Kato, H. and Akaike, H. (1999): ARdock, an Auto-Regressive model analyzer, Computer Science Monographs, No.30, The Institute of Staistical Mathematics.
(6)Ishiguro, M. and Akaike, H. (1989): DALL: Davidon's Algorithm for Log Likelihood Maximization, Computer Science Monographs, No.25, The Institute of Statistical Mahematics.
(7) Akaike, H. and Ishiguro, M. (1980): BAYSEA, A Bayesian Seasonal Adjustment Program, Computer Science Monographs, No.13, The Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
(8) Ishiguro, M. and Tamura, Y. (1985): BAYTAP-G, in TIMSAC-84, Computer Science Monographs(Akaike, H.), No.22, 56-117, The Institute of Statistical Mathematics.
(9) Ishiguro, M. (2002): Multivariate AR model and casual relation, Development of multivariate analysis (eds. Amari, S., Takeuchi, K., Takemura, A. and Iba, Y.), 195-220, Iwanami. (in Japanese)
Membership of Academic Societies
Japan Statistical Society
Councilor:Japan Statistical Society, 1984-1986