|Tadayoshi FUSHIKI |
Assistant Professor, Computational Mathematics Group , Department of Mathematical Analysis and Statistical Inference
Selected Papers Membership of Academic
(1) Fushiki, T., Komaki, F. and Aihara, K. (2004): On parametric bootstrapping and Bayesian prediction, Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 31, 403-416.
(2) Fushiki, T., Komaki, F. and Aihara, K. (2005): Nonparametric bootstrap prediction, Bernoulli, 11, 293-307.
(3) Fushiki, T. (2005): Bootstrap prediction and Bayesian prediction under misspecified models, Bernoulli, 11, 747-758.
(4) Fushiki, T., Horiuchi, S. and Tsuchiya, T. (2006): A maximum likelihood approach to density estimation with semidefinite programming, Neural Computation, 18, 2777-2812.
(5) Fushiki, T. (2009): Estimation of positive semidefinite correlation matrices by using convex quadratic semidefinite programming, Neural Computation, 21, 2028-2048.
(6) Fushiki, T. (2010): Bayesian bootstrap prediction, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 140, 65-74.
(7) Fushiki, T. (2011): Estimation of prediction error by using K-fold cross-validation, Statistics and Computing, 21, 137-146.
Japan Statistical Society
Membership of Academic