Adjunct Professor, Center for Engineering and Technical Support
(1) Graphical analysis of rank data, Behaviormetrika, 19 (1986), 1-15.
(2) Graphical prediction method based on categorical data, Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 5(2) (1987), 85-101.
(3) Graphical analysis of ranks, Recent development in Clustering and Data Analysis (Eds. Hayashi, C., et al.)(1988), Academic Press, 87-96.
(4) New approaches based on rankings in sensory evaluation, New Approaches in Classification and Data Analysis (Eds. Diday, E. et al.)(1994), Springer-Verlag, 525-532.
(5) Scaling methods for ranked data, Data Science and its Applications (Eds. Escoufier, Y. et al.)(1995), Academic Press, 133-144.
(6) On contingency, projection and forced classification of dual scaling (with Nishisato, S.), Behaviormetrika, 26(2) (1999), 207-219.
(7) Time dependent principal component analysis (with Nakamura, T.), Measurement and Multivariate Analysis (Eds. Nishisato, S. et al.)(2002), Springer-Verlag, Tokyo, 155-162.
(1) Data Science and its Applications, Academic Press (1995) (with Escoufier, Y. et al.).
(2) Data Science, Classification, and Related Methods, Springer-Verlag, Tokyo (1998)(with Hayashi, C. et al.).
(3) Recent Advances in Statistical Research and Data Analysis, Springer-Verlag, Tokyo (2002)(with Hayter, A. J. et al.).
(4) Measurement and Multivariate Analysis, Springer-Verlag, Tokyo (2002)(with Nishisato, S. et al.).
Membership of Academic Societies
International Statistical Institute, International Association of Statistical Computing, Japan Statistical Society, The Behaviormetric Society of Japan
Japan Statistical Society (Director 1983-1985, Associate editor 1986-1988, Councilor 1984-1986, 1998-2000, 2006-present); Behaviormetric Society of Japan (Director 1991-1994, 2000-present); Japanese Classification Society (Director 1985-1993, Director general 1995-1997); Japanese Society of Applied Statistics (Councilor 1990-1991, 2000-2001, Director 1998-1999); Japanese Society of Computational Statistics (Councilor 1987-2000, 2003-2004, 2006-present, Director 1987-1998, 2003-present).