Probabilistic Graphical Model 2017
- Feb 22(Wed), 23(Thu), 24(Fri), 2017
- The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Tokyo, Japan.
Auditorium Room, B201.
Song Liu and Kenji Fukumizu
(Research Center of Statistical Machine Learning, The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Japan)
We have so far 12 invited talks on a variety of topics of Probabilistic Graphical Models, including :
learning complex probabilistic graphical models from high dimensional data, expressing real-world problems using graphical models, and the optimization of structured learning problems.
- rindam Banerjee (University of Minnesota, Twin Cities)
- Mladen Kolar (The University of Chicago)
- Jinchi Lv (University of Southern California)
- Arthur Gretton (University College London)
- Wittawat Jitkrittum (University College London)
- Taiji Suzuki (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Makoto Yamada (Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University)
- Hiroaki Sasaki (Nara Institute of Science and Technology)
- Mathieu Blondel (NTT Communication Science Laboratories)
- Emtiyaz Khan (Center for Advanced Integrated Intelligence Research (CAIIR, RIKEN)
- Benjamin Poignard (Center for Research in Economics and Statistics (CREST) and Paris Dauphine University (CEREMADE))
- Song Liu (The Institute of Statistical Mathematics)
Attending is *free of charge*. For us to get an estimate of people count, please submit a simple registration form here if you wish to attend: https://sites.google.com/site/2017pgm/sign-upSponsored by
- Research Organization of Information and Systems
- Research Center for Statistical Machine Learning , The Institute of Statistical Mathematics